Commercial Epoxy Flooring
Commercial Epoxy Flooring Benefits:
- Easy to clean- Mop the floor with a mild detergent and warm water. Because this type of floor is non-porous, dirt and grime cannot settle into the floor making it much easier to clean. You may also buff the floor if it begins to lose some of its sheen over time.
- Can Resist High Temperatures- Epoxy flooring is ideal for kitchens due to it's ability to absorb high temperatures.
- Cost Effective and Durable- With a strong bond, epoxy will last for many years. Epoxy is also able to withstand daily foot traffic that, in many cases, will wear a path in your floor. Cost comparison to longevity easily captures the advantages a T&B Industries epoxy floor will have over so many traditional flooring installations.
- Chemical Resistant- T&B Industries Epoxy flooring is resistant to many commonly used chemicals.
The following list of chemicals showed no signs of deterioration, pitting, cratering, swelling, or erosion after complete saturation in the chemical for seven full days and nights. Our epoxy is acceptable to use in facilities exposed to these chemicals:
- Helps keep pests out- Since installations are seamless particularly with sanitary cove base, you will be able to deny any insects a home because there are no cracks or seams to enter through.
- Many Designs to choose from- T&B Industries Epoxy Flooring prides itself on providing customers with solutions to meet daily demand along with aesthetic choices to meet any décor.
- Installation- Epoxy installations are often much quicker to install than conventional flooring solutions and we understand the importance of on-time installations!